Signup to our Newsletter
Enquiries welcome !
QLD security, security (guard) weapons/licence application or ongoing (refresher) training!
Know how to provide First Aid/CPR in an Emergency!
Regal Security & Industry Training is a Vocational Education Training (VET) RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
- English writing, reading (minimum Grade 10 level) and speech ability highly recommended to meet security industry reporting and 2-way radio communication effectiveness
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for learning modification and/or support services if required, agreed by trainer and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number to meet AQF Qualification Issuance standards
Contact Regal Training, Southport on 07 56790110 or your closest Regal Training Provider for any queries before completing enrolment form.
Regal Training enrolment forms include a Declaration of Handbook access for trainer & student responsibilities, code of conduct responsibilities, blended learning resources & assessment (tools) activities; RPL, principles of assessment and rules of evidence, refund, review/appeal process and much more – copies available in the training venue.
QLD security licence – security functions, first aid/CPR, RSA, annual CPR & triennial security function & HLTAID006 ongoing (refresher) training
- QLD Security Licence Application – functions and private investigator conditions and Application Form
Certificate 3 Guarantee / Boost Programs
QLD Government funded programs: CPP20218 or CPP30607 available for Regal Training, Southport candidates.
- Certificate 3 Guarantee Program eligibility and FAQs
- Certificate 3 Guarantee ‘Return to Work’ Boost Program eligibility and online application form.
- Call 07 56790110 to verify your QLD funded program pathway suitability
QLD Firearms Safety Courses for QLD weapon (guard) licence application, QLD weapon licence application, Annual ReQualifications
- QLD Security Weapons Licence Category C, E and H Conditions and Application Form
- QLD Firearms Safety – Minors Licence conditions and Application Form
Get Started Today!!
- Enrolment form completion online or at the Regal Training venue 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport or with your preferred Regal Training provider – with your program / course eligibility documents for verification.
- Program/Course fee receipting – in person; by invoice or by phone. Confirm your fee payment options – Certegy Ezi-Pay Hummm payment plans available for eligible applicants at Regal Training, Southport.
- WIIFM – ‘What’s In It For Me’ program / course Induction + Training Plan completion
Regal graduates welcome to book post-program workshops to hone security function skills and techniques for ‘on-the-job’ readiness during the new QLD security licence application processing period.
Visa holders: Check CRICOS RTO locations or contact for your course type enquiry; Department of Home Affairs Student, Study or Work visa informationor contact for more information; Visa Entitlement Verification Online – VEVO to check visa conditions.
The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act) sets out the legal framework governing delivery of education to international students in Australia on a student visa. It is an offence under the ESOS Act 2000 for a registered training organisation (RTO) to provide training to an international student on a student visa, unless the training organisation holds registration and is an approved Australian education provider on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students – CRICOS.
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD