Enquiries welcomed !
QLD security, security (guard) weapons or weapon licence application training or refreshers!
Know how to provide First Aid/CPR in an Emergency!
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider for international student, study, work visas holders.
- Minimum Grade 10 level of English reading and writing highly recommended
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number to AQF Qualification Issuance standards
- QLD Security Licence Application – functions and private investigator conditions and Application Form
- QLD Security Weapons Licence Category C, E and H Conditions and Application Form
- QLD Firearms Safety – Minors Licence conditions and Application Form
QLD Government funded programs
All Program and Course Enrolment Forms include a Declaration of Handbook access for induction; code of conduct responsibilities; RPL, training & assessment, principles of assessment and rules of evidence, refund, review/appeal process; change of contact details. Copies available in the training venue.
Enrol – in person or online!
- Select your Program or Course enrolment form – PDF or MS (Microsoft document)
- Download / save – complete, sign (hardcopy or online) and eligibility documents. If required, download the free PDF Abode Acrobat for online enrolment form and program/course workbook completion
- Return in person at the office/training venue 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport; complete pre-enrolment compliance forms and eligibility documents verification or email to [email protected]
- Program/Course fee receipting – in person; by invoice or by phone. Call to confirm Certegy Ezi-Pay application support documents and process, if required. (set-up fees apply)
Your Program or Course Student Kit Induction will be provided by a TAE qualified and experienced security trainer before your student kit is emailed – before you get home! We promptly support Regal students by phone, email or in person during the self-paced (theory – knowledge/skills) learning activities before attending practical task skill and theory course for competency assessment and outcome.
Regal students can attend post-course/program completion workshops to hone security function skills and techniques for ‘on-the-job’ readiness during the QLD security licence application processing (4-6 week) period.
PROGRAM ENROLMENT FORMS
For QLD Security Licence / function Application
COURSE ENROLMENT FORMS
For security functions/refreshers, First Aid/ CPR, RSA
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Provide CPR
- Responsible Service of Alcohol – RSA
- Security Licence Function – Bodyguard or Monitoring or Cash-In-Transit
- Armed Robbery Awareness
QLD Security licence renewal/refresh training:
- Security Licence Function Refresh Course
- First Aid Course
- CPR Course
Youth Skills Courses
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Provide CPR Course
- 10618NAT Course in Weapons Safety
Parental/guardian consent required for candidates under 18 years of age
For QLD Security / Weapon Licence Application & ReQual
- 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety – approved by the QLD Police Weapon Division
- Security Firearms Safety – for Security (Guard) weapon applications – current QLD security C.I.T function holders
- Security Weapons Requalification – for security (guard) weapon licence holders with current QLD security licence Cash-in-Transit function
Visa holders: Check CRICOS RTO locations or contact for your course type enquiry; Department of Home Affairs Student, Study or Work visa informationor contact for more information; Visa Entitlement Verification Online – VEVO to check visa conditions.
The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act) sets out the legal framework governing delivery of education to international students in Australia on a student visa. It is an offence under the ESOS Act 2000 for a registered training organisation (RTO) to provide training to an international student on a student visa, unless the training organisation holds registration and is an approved Australian education provider on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students – CRICOS.
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package | CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | Bodyguard Licence Function Course | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Refresh Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD