Enquiries welcome !
QLD security, security (guard) weapons/licence application or ongoing (refresher) training!
Know how to provide First Aid/CPR in an Emergency!
Regal Security & Industry Training is a Vocational Education Training (VET) RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
- English writing, reading (minimum Grade 10 level) and speech ability highly recommended to meet security industry reporting and 2-way radio communication effectiveness
- Visa holders must provide current VEVO report by email to confirm training/study eligibility status and/or if applicable, Medicare card (green) to meet Australian citizenship, VET RTO training and QLD security licence application eligibility before submitting enrolment form
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for learning modification and/or support services if required, agreed by trainer and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number for certification issuance to meet AQF Qualification Issuance standards
Contact Regal Training, Southport on 07 56790110 or your closest Regal Training Provider for any queries before completing enrolment form.
Regal Training enrolment forms include a Declaration of Handbook access for trainer & student responsibilities, code of conduct responsibilities, blended learning resources & assessment (tools) activities; RPL, principles of assessment and rules of evidence, refund, review/appeal process and much more – copies available in the training venue.
- New QLD security licence application – CPP20218 (unarmed) security officer and crowd control functions. Upskill – monitoring, (unarmed) cash-in-transit security functions. CPP30607 private investigator security function
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID001 Provide CPR,
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) mandatory training transcript for security crowd controllers in liquor licence premises/venues
- Current QLD security licence holder – Annual CPR, tri-annual security refresher training incl. HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid. CPP31318 (unarmed) security officer professional development; security function upgrade: bodyguard, monitoring, (unarmed) cash-in-transit, private investigator, dog handler (RPL only)
QLD Government funded – Certificate 3 Guarantee Programs
CPP20218 CII in Security Operations or CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services
available for Regal Training, Southport candidates
- Certificate 3 Guarantee Program eligibility and FAQs
- Call 07 56790110 to verify your QLD residency status and program eligibility requirements – check full information on the Certificate 3 Guarantee programs webpage!
New QLD weapon (guard) licence application or QLD weapon licence application Firearms Safety Courses; Annual ReQualifications
Book and competently complete current course before new Course units and fees apply from 01/07/2020
- QLD Security Weapons Licence Category C, E and H Conditions and Application Form
- QLD Firearms Safety – Minors Licence conditions and Application Form
Get Started Today!!
- Enrolment form completion online or at the Regal Training venue 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport or with your preferred Regal Training provider – with your program / course eligibility documents for verification.
- Program/Course fee receipting – in person; by invoice or by phone. Confirm your fee payment options – Certegy Ezi-Pay Hummm payment plans available for eligible applicants at Regal Training, Southport.
- WIIFM – ‘What’s In It For Me’ program / course Induction + Training Plan + Course booking completion
Highly recommended Contact Regal Training (Southport) on 07 56790110 or preferred Regal Training provider by phone/email before attending venue due to limited venue seating for social distancing safety – 1.5 metres ( 2 arms length) seating. Regal Training and providers are vigilant in ensuring student and staff health and hygiene safety – before, during and after venue attendance for candidate enrolment, student induction, tactile course activities/study, and assessment signoff/feedback purposes. Alternate options confirmed on training plan to individual student circumstances. Course re-scheduling requests due to work, health, self isolation or family/carer commitments = Priority booking for next available course. Text name and COVID-19 to trainer for immediate phone response.
Regal RTO 32331 training and assessment strategies modifications support blended learning delivery and assessment tools – additional course dates and revised session plans, minimal venue attendance and alternate assessment options aligning to ASQA Coronavirus COVID-19 compliance arrangements.
Visa holders: Check CRICOS RTO locations or contact for your course type enquiry; Department of Home Affairs Student, Study or Work visa informationor contact for more information; Visa Entitlement Verification Online – VEVO to check visa conditions.
The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act) sets out the legal framework governing delivery of education to international students in Australia on a student visa. It is an offence under the ESOS Act 2000 for a registered training organisation (RTO) to provide training to an international student on a student visa, unless the training organisation holds registration and is an approved Australian education provider on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students – CRICOS.
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD