Signup to our Newsletter
CPP30607CIII IN INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
The CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services (R2) program is a mandatory QLD security licence application training requirements for a Private Investigator licence function to gain or develop skills for investigation, statement taking and interviewing, scene inspection, preparing evidence, report writing, photography and covert surveillance.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs and courses, for security and/or weapons licence application mandatory training requirements; security licence functions, security (guard) weapons and firearms safety; security function, First Aid / CPR refresher courses and firearms safety requalification to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.
Private Investigator Career Opportunities!
As a Licensed Private Investigator career prospects are:
- Private Investigator, Workplace Investigator, Fraud Investigator, Private Inquiry Agent, Detective
- Surveillance, Factual Interviewer, Covert Surveillance, Stalking, Missing Persons
- Investigation – Public Liability, Workers Compensation. Copyright infringement, Motor Vehicle accident, stolent motor vehicle, home contents theft
CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services (R2) 15 x Units of Competency Listing
Security licence – Private Investigator
Pre-requisite for Investigator licencing in all states of Australia and recognised by Private Inquiry Agent’s licensing authorities nationally, and overseas.
- contribute to effective workplace relationships, organise personal work priorities and development and maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- prepare and present evidence in court and store and protect information
- work effectively in the investigative services industry and provide quality investigative services to clients by gathering information by factual investigation; develop investigative plan and compile investigative report
- conduct interviews and take statements,
- conduct surveillance, operate information gathering equipment, organise and operate a surveillance vehicle; and
- locate subjects
- application of the basic principles and abidance of organisational and legislative requirements during investigative planning, gathering and reporting to meet evidence brief court standards
- work effectively in the investigative services and monitor own personal development needs
- operate, maintain and report on investigative equipment, with ability to compile end-to-end investigative process and procedures
- work under general or limited supervision
Click on Program eligibility, enrolment to outcome steps to open/close access to full information!
Program Eligibility and Enrolment
Pre-requisites and Pre-enrolment
- Reading and writing ability (minimum English Grade 10 level) highly recommended.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) checklist completion for learning adjustment and/or support services if required, agreed by the trainer/assessor and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Program/Course Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- QLD security licence application conditions and criteria
To complete the program assessment tools for theory (knowledge/skills) and practical (task skill) assessment activities, candidates are required to provide their own resources for assessment of competency purposes:
- a motor vehicle, and with a certified copy of vehicle drivers’ licence (minimum – provisional licence)
- a video camera or other video recording device;
- a mobile phone;
- a volunteer with their own vehicle who can assist you with the surveillance assignment;
- a computer with internet connection; Adobe Acrobat Reader; and
- access to a printer and scanner
Security industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application for private investigator function, or inclusion for current QLD security licence holders
Identification, Citizenship eligibility documents – Enrolment Form (Part 7)
- Age & Photo I.D: Driver Licence or 18+ Card
- Citizenship status to verify Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent resident: Medicare Card or Passport
- Support document: EFTPOS Card, residential utilities account e.g power/phone or current QLD security licence
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Step 1 - Enrolment & Student Kit Induction
Call, come into the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport, or complete the Program Enrolment Form online and return to [email protected] and provide your program eligibility documents for verification, program fee receipt and program induction of your blended learning student kit resources:
Program Introduction Kit includes the AQF level III qualification specifications and unit element performance criteria descriptors in the theory (knowledge, skills) and practical demonstrations (task skills) assessment tools meeting the Principles and Rules of Evidence for assessment of a security private investigator ‘on-the-job’ competency in the security or private industry or public service.
- Guide content/links for self-paced study to complete:
- Workbook – Theory (knowledge and skills) activities, with ability to include examples of your relevant transferrable workplace key competencies to the security private investigator licence function
- Practical (task skills and theory) ‘on-the-job’ practical assignment demonstrating theory underpinning knowledge/skills to confirm authenticity of student workbook completion in a ‘real-life’ private investigation incident.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Call to confirm RPL pathway suitability in the RPL initial competency conversation with your trainer to confirm ability to provide RPL Kit support documents to the program assessment tools and security industry regulations competency standards are met.
Your Student Kit resources will be emailed to you – before you get home!!
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Download and save your Student Kit resources for self-paced learning
Study full//part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced Learning Support & Guidance: Call 07 5679 0110; email [email protected] or come into the training venue at 1/42 Nerang St, Southport, or for LLN learner support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment process.
Pre-Study – Introduction Kit – Unit of Competency element performance criteria (knowledge, skills and task skill) descriptors and assessment evidence types to be assessed in Workbook and Course assignment participation.
1. Guide study for Workbook completion reflecting Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge to the security private investigator function with ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- QLD private investigator job opportunity – over the phone or at interview; or
- workplace colleague; supervisor; client; patrons; support services or bystanders.
Note: If CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations qualification has been completed as a training record for a QLD security licence application, a copy must be provided for credits of the following units, which will not require Workbook theory or task skills completion:
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
2. Submit Workbook for assessment in person, by mail or to [email protected] for timely feedback of 2nd assessment evidence gap activity/s completion confirmed with your trainer/assessor.
3. Complete and submit practical private investigator assignment (task skills and theory) with own investigative equipment and resources for the purpose of providing clear electronic device records aligning to the investigative process and procedures including workplace documents and reports to meet legal evidence brief standards.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN and/or support adjustments, if required for self-paced study time planning and theory workbook completion prior to practical course demonstrations and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary – dependant on work/life balance and commitments and current/recent workplace competency skills transferrable to the security industry validate the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 Training and Assessment Strategy for CPP20212, CPP30411 and CPP30607 program packages.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Certification (training record)
Competent program completion will result in issuance of a CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services qualification with unit/s transcript training record for submission with support documents and fee with the Security Licence Application form at the QLD Office of Fair Trading office for processing.
A Statement of Attainment for units competently completed will be provided in lieu of full qualification, if applicable which will impact on ability to apply for a Security licence – private investigator function.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
Program Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 Scope of Program/Course resources and delivery/assessment validation process, and for optional inclusion on our Student Testimonial webpage.
Your direct feedback on Google Review is most welcomed!
Fee: Program: $995 or RPL: $900
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD