QLD Government Funded Programs
CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE / BOOST
Are you a Queenslander with a desire for career opportunities as a
Security Officer or Private Investigator?
QLD SECURITY or PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LICENCE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Regal Security and Industry Training Pty Ltd, RTO 32331 is a highly reputed Gold Coast QLD owned and operated professional and experienced security services and RTO provider of nationally recognised programs and courses for new QLD security or weapons licence applications and current licence holder function refreshers. Attaining ASQA regulatory RTO compliance 2018 and a preferred QLD funded program PQS provider since 2016 of Vocational Education and Training – Certificate 3 Guarantee Programs.
Regal Training’s blended learning program and course resources acknowledge work/life balance, commitments and transferrable workplace skills to the security industry, with TAE qualified, highly experienced security industry professionals support and guidance.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
Student Program co-contribution fee
Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
Check your program eligibility that meets your security industry career aspirations!
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program: Not
School Leavers! The Queensland Government is committed to providing young people with the skills needed to transition from school to work. Students who have completed a VETis qualification (CIII or higher) at school, are eligible to access further post-school training in the Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost Program: Completed a Certificate III qualification or higher, and require training to help secure local jobs. This may include ‘second chance’ training for eligible jobseekers and workers at risk of unemployment needing new or updated skills to gain, change or retain employment and keep pace with a changing Queensland economy.
Call us to verify your Certificate III or higher qualifications attained and current employment status before completing the online before completing the online Application Form. A local Back to Work Jobseeker officer will contact you to assess existing qualifications and potential training needs. A confirmation letter may result, and is a mandatory document in the Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost program pre-enrolment process.
- +18 years and meet QLD security licence application conditions/criteria
- Reading and writing ability (minimum English Grade 10 level) highly recommended.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) checklist completion for learning adjustment agreed by the trainer/assessor and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number for issuance of program certifications.
Enrolment criteria: 1 type of evidence for each category (an evidence type may meet multiple categories:
- Date of Birth: Driver licence; Heavy vehicle or marine licence; 18+ card, Passport
- QLD residency: Driver licence; Heavy vehicle or marine licence; residential utilities account; bank statement issued in last 6 months; rental agreement, ATO or QLD AEC or local government notice
- Citizenship: Medicare card (green); Australia, New Zealand or international passport; Birth certificate/extract; Australian citizenship certificate; VEVO verification document
- Concessional fee eligibility: Health Care or Pensioner Concession card holder (or their partner or guardian) or with a disability or of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
SECURITY INDUSTRY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Security & safety of person and premises – Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government & liquor licenced venues – Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Private, state, public service sector and for individuals for surveillance, public liability and Workers Compensation investigation, motor vehicle accident, stolen motor vehicle and home contents theft, company and business thefts and fraud, stalking, missing persons, copyright infringement and criminal investigations.
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package | CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | Bodyguard Licence Function Course | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Refresh Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD