QLD Government Funded Programs
CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE
Are you a Queenslander with a desire for career opportunities as a
Security Officer or Private Investigator?
QLD SECURITY or PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LICENCE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Regal Security and Industry Training Pty Ltd, RTO 32331 is a highly reputed Gold Coast QLD owned and operated professional and experienced security services and RTO provider of nationally recognised programs and courses for new QLD security or weapons licence applications and current licence holder function refreshers. Attaining ASQA regulatory RTO compliance 2018 and a preferred QLD funded program PQS provider since 2016 of Vocational Education and Training – Certificate 3 Guarantee Programs.
Regal Training’s blended learning program and course resources acknowledge work/life balance, commitments and transferrable workplace skills to the security industry, with TAE qualified, highly experienced security industry professionals support and guidance.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
Student Program co-contribution fee
Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
Check your program eligibility that meets your security industry career aspirations!
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program: Not
School Leavers! The Queensland Government is committed to providing young people with the skills needed to transition from school to work. Students who have completed a VETis qualification (CIII or higher) at school, are eligible to access further post-school training in the Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
- +18 years and meet QLD security licence application conditions/criteria
- Reading, writing and verbal English (min. Grade 10 level) highly recommended i.e 2-way radio, direct client, colleague, patron communication and report completion to security industry standards.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for ACSF LLN level 3 gap modification adjustment. QLD TAFE English language and literacy (TELLS) services or relevant support services for pre-enrolment LLN upskilling, confidentially agreed by trainer and student
- Program/Course Handbook access for trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes.
- Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number – access here for your U.S.I for competent program certification issuance
Enrolment criteria: 1 type of evidence for each category (an evidence type may meet multiple categories:
- Date of Birth: Driver licence; Heavy vehicle or marine licence; 18+ card, Passport
- QLD residency: Driver licence; Heavy vehicle or marine licence; residential utilities account; bank statement issued in last 6 months; rental agreement, ATO or QLD AEC or local government notice
- Citizenship: Medicare card (green); Australia, New Zealand or international passport; Birth certificate/extract; Australian citizenship certificate; VEVO verification document
- Concessional fee eligibility: Health Care or Pensioner Concession card holder (or their partner or guardian) or with a disability or of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
SECURITY INDUSTRY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Security & safety of person and premises – Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government & liquor licenced venues – Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Private, state, public service sector and for individuals for surveillance, public liability and Workers Compensation investigation, motor vehicle accident, stolen motor vehicle and home contents theft, company and business thefts and fraud, stalking, missing persons, copyright infringement and criminal investigations.
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD