CASH-IN-TRANSIT FUNCTION COURSE
This popular course is designed for security officers who wish to work in the physical collection, transfer and/or delivery of cash, bullion, jewellery or other valuables from locations including cash centres, bank branches, ATM points, large retailers and other premises.
The Cash-In-Transit Course is available in the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Cairns delivered by highly skilled and experienced trainers in security Cash-in-Transit – unarmed and armed officer duties and responsibilities with a combined 23 years’ experience in the security industry.
The Security Firearms Safety Course is available for Weapon Categories C, E and H being a training requirement for a QLD Security Licence (Guard) – Employee Weapons Licence application for Armed Cash in Transit and Plain Clothes Cash In Transit roles.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs and courses since 2010 for security and/or weapons licence application mandatory training requirements; security licence functions, security (guard) weapons and firearms safety; security function, First Aid / CPR refresher courses and firearms safety requalification to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.
CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations Program (R2) package units:
Security licence – Cash-in-Transit (C.I.T) function
CPPSEC3118 Inspect and test cash-in-transit security equipment & rectify faults (R1)
CPPSEC3119 Implement cash-in-transit security procedures (R1)
CPPSEC3120 Load and unload cash-in-transit in secured and unsecured environments (R1)
- test and inspect cash-in-transit security equipment, including inspecting equipment and work area, checking the operational capability of the equipment, identifying the results of inspection and testing
- implement cash-in-transit security procedures, including checking and monitoring personnel and goods within the work area, coordinating responses on security incidents/emergencies, and carrying out surveillance of work areas
- undertake cash-in-transit loading in an unsecure environment, including selecting an appropriate loading site, undertaking the load transfer, and completing required transfer documentation
Course Outcome – Knowledge, Skills & Task Skills
- application of the basic principles, routine and procedures and regulatory requirements to the transfer of cash-in-transit in unsecured environments under general or limited supervision
- loading site, undertake load transfer and complete transfer documentation
- secure delivery of valuables, secured products, documents and materials. Work is performed under general or limited supervision.
Click on Course eligibility, enrolment to outcome steps to open/close access to full information!
Course Eligibility and Enrolment
Pre-requisites and Pre-enrolment:
- Reading, writing and verbal English (min. Grade 10 level) highly recommended i.e 2-way radio, direct client, colleague, patron communication and report completion to security industry standards.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for ACSF LLN level 3 gap modification adjustment, or if higher referral to QLD TAFE English language and literacy (TELLS) services or relevant support services for pre-enrolment LLN upskilling, confidentially agreed by trainer and student.
- Program/Course Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- Meet QLD security licence application (new or security function upgrade) conditions and eligibility including Part 10: disqualifying offences and maintain security licence holder eligibility – disqualifying offences.
Security industry compliance: Training requirement for upskilling in CPP20218 CII in Security Operations program, or current QLD security licence holders. Security function eligibility for Security Firearms Course bookings.
Identification, Citizenship eligibility documents – Enrolment Form (Part 7)
- Age & Photo I.D: Driver Licence or 18+ Card
- Citizenship status to verify Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent resident: Medicare Card or Passport
- Support document: EFTPOS Card, residential utilities account e.g power/phone or current QLD security licence
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Step 1 - Enrolment & Student Kit Induction
Call, come into the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport, or complete the Course Enrolment Form online and return to [email protected] and provide your course eligibility documents for verification, course fee receipt and course induction of your blended learning student kit resources and in-course participation:
Course Introduction Kit includes the AQF level III qualification specifications and unit element performance criteria descriptors in the theory (knowledge, skills) and practical demonstrations (task skills) assessment tools meeting the Principles and Rules of Evidence for assessment of security bodyguard officer ‘on-the-job’ competency in the security industry!
- Guide content/links for self-paced study provided in unit element sections to complete:
- Workbook – Theory (knowledge and skills) activities, with ability to include examples of your relevant transferrable workplace key competencies to the security industry licence functions
- Course (task skills and theory) practical case study demonstrations with theory questions to confirm authenticity of student workbook completion and knowledge/skills transfer in a ‘real-life’ case study situation or incident.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) option not available to ensure current security industry regulations competency standards are met; or for RPL program gap-training option only.
Your Student Kit resources will be emailed to you – before you get home!!
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Download and save your Student Kit resources for self-paced learning
Study full/part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced Learning Support & Guidance: Call 07 5679 0110; email [email protected] or come into the training venue at 1/42 Nerang St, Southport, or for LLN learner support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment process.
Pre-Study – Introduction Kit – Unit of Competency element performance criteria (knowledge, skills and task skill) descriptors and assessment evidence types to be assessed in Workbook and Course participation.
1. Guide study for Workbook completion reflecting Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge to the security industry with ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- security bodyguard job opportunity – over the phone or at interview; or
- colleague; supervisor; client; their patrons; support services or bystanders.
2. Submit Workbook for assessment in person, by mail or to [email protected] for timely feedback of 2nd assessment evidence gap activity/s completion, provided by your trainer prior or during course participation, if required.
3. Book your Course for practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration tasks in a safe learning environment with trainer ‘on-the-ground’ experience to reinforce practical task skills and theory competency. Check FAQ information that may assist you e.g #10 public transport and parking locations for practical course attendance.
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet legislative and client organisational reguirements.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN and/or support adjustments, if required for self-paced study time planning and theory workbook completion prior to practical course demonstrations and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary – dependant on work/life balance and commitments and current/recent workplace competency skills transferrable to the security industry validate the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 Training and Assessment Strategy for CPP20212, CPP30411 and CPP30607 program packages.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Certification (training record)
Competent course completion will result in issuance of a Statement of Attainment with unit/s transcript training record for submission with support documents and fee with the QLD security licence application at the QLD Office of Fair Trading office for processing.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
Course Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 Scope of Program/Course resources and delivery/assessment validation process, and for optional inclusion on our Student Testimonial webpage.
Your direct feedback on Google Review is most welcomed!
Fee: $300 or $250.00 if completed as a Statement of Attainment in the CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program
The Cash-in-Transit (C.I.T) function in the CPP30411 Program Package is also recognised in the following programs:
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program as a Statement of Attainment
- CII / CIII Security Program Package
- CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations Program, if CPP20212 program already completed
- QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Program or QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost Program (conditions apply)
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R2 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD