Signup to our Newsletter
AQF Qualifications Issuance PolicyAustralian Qualification Framework
Full Program or units completed in a program training package or a Course Statement of Attainment certification (testamur and record of results) to the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) 2nd Edition – Qualification Issuance Policy standards is integral in maintaining our strong reputation in all program and course instructional design concepts, delivery and assessment methodologies supporting each candidate on their learning journey for career aspirations and ongoing learning opportunities.
With a professional team network of highly experienced security professionals with TAE qualified trainers and assessors in the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Cairns with security industry RTO 3rd party arrangement providers, we have over 22 years ‘real life’ industry experience to share, guide and support while maintaining strong relationships with each student, respecting work/life commitments.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PROGRAM AND COURSE AQF QUALIFICATION ATTAINMENT
AQF FRAMEWORK – PROGRAMS AND COURSE DESCRIPTION AND CERTIFICATION POLICY
The Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) was introduced in 1995 to underpin the national system of qualifications in Australia encompassing higher education, vocational education (VET) and schools and is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training incorporating qualifications from each education and training sector into a single comprehensive national qualifications framework.
The AQF Framework (2nd Edition) details the AQF type specifications from SSCE, CI – CIV and Diploma to Doctoral Degree level criteria and qualification type descriptors (page 11) with detailed information for Certificate II on pages 29-31 and/or Certificate III on pages 32-34. Access the full AQF Framework (2nd Edition) – here
AQF Qualification Issuance Policy
2.1 Issuing AQF qualifications
- 2.1.1 All graduates who have completed a program of learning that leads to the award of an AQF qualification are entitled to receive the following certification documentation on award of the qualification: a testamur*, and a record of results. A graduation statement will also be issued as its usage is adopted across the education and training sectors.
- 2.1.2 Students who complete part of the requirements of an AQF qualification in which they are enrolled are entitled to receive a record of results.
Source: AQF Framework (2nd Edition) page 70 * Testamur – a certificate proving an examination has been passed.
2.5 Issuing statements of attainment
The issuance of a statement of attainment recognises that students do not always study a whole AQF qualification. They may choose to complete only a unit or units of competence or study from an accredited qualification or an accredited short course. Through the use of the statement of attainment, the AQF acknowledges that completion of accredited units contributes to the progression towards achievement of an individual’s lifelong learning goals. (Accreditation must follow the same process as for an AQF qualification.)
- 2.5.1 Students who have completed an accredited unit(s) in these circumstances are entitled to receive a statement of attainment. (In the vocational education and training sector issuance of a statement of attainment in these circumstances is considered mandatory.)
- 2.5.2 Statements of attainment will only be issued by organisations authorised by legislation to do so. (Authorisation of organisations to issue statements of attainment must follow the same process as for an AQF qualification.)
- 2.5.3 Any issuing organisation issuing statements of attainment for accredited units is required to adhere to any government regulatory and quality assurance arrangements and compliance is monitored by the relevant accrediting authority.
Source: AQF Framework (2nd Edition) page 73
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD