SPECIALISED SECURITY & TRAINING SERVICES
ON THE GOLD COAST, BRISBANE & CAIRNS
07 5679 0110
PROGRAMS AND COURSES
A security service is only as good as its weakest team member – that is why it is vital to have the right accreditations and the most up-to-date certification for the security industry.
Our team of qualified TAE trainers have a wealth of knowledgeable experience in security services and security training programs and courses and educating the community and organisations of security and safety best practice. With passion and unbridled enthusiasm we ensure our students are competently trained and capable in the industry to thrive and achieve their career goals giving us our edge over the competitors.
Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 scope of nationally recognised program packages specialises in the delivery and assessment of mandatory training requirements for QLD Security and/or Weapons Licence applications for security industry knowledge, skills and tasks skill competency to do your job effectively.
Call us at Regal Training to confirm your training needs and not only meet but exceed your ability to complete a blended full program or course in a fun, interactive friendly and safe training environment, complimenting your work/life balance and commitments, and acknowledging your transferrable workplace skills to the security industry.
We proudly achieve ASQA Standards for RTOs and QLD government funded program (PQS) provider requirements evident of our ASQA audit (May 2018) outcome – It’s no wonder that we are setting the bar for security & weapons safety training on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Cairns and Australia-wide!
Security Licence training
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations
- CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations
- CII / CIII in Security Operations Package
- CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services
- HLTAID003/01 Provide First Aid & CPR
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA
Certificate 3 Guarantee / Boost Program
Program & Course
Overview, Enrolment Form & Fees
Weapons Licence training
* Under 18 years of age, with parental/guardian consent in the pre/enrolment eligibility process
The following Program or Course webpage description is provided for candidate pre/enrolment information.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs and courses, for security and/or weapons licence application mandatory training requirements; security licence functions, security (guard) weapons and firearms safety; security function, First Aid / CPR refresher courses and firearms safety requalification to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.
AQF Vocational Education and Training (VET) Program Package Code and Title: e.g CPP20212; CPP30411
Type of: Security licence function for security or firearms safety training for security (guard) or weapons licence
Unit of Competency: Code and Title
Unit of Competency: Overview (purpose) and Outcomes (competency assessment for qualification or Statement of Attainment certification)
Click on Program / Course eligibility, enrolment to outcome steps to open/close access to full information!
Program or Course - Eligibility and Enrolment
Pre-requisites and Pre-enrolment:
- Reading and writing ability (minimum English Grade 10 level) highly recommended.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) checklist completion for learning adjustment and/or support services if required, agreed by the trainer/assessor and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Program/Course Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- QLD security licence application conditions and criteria
Security industry compliance: Training or refresher training requirement for QLD security licence application or current security licence – functions or QLD security (guard) or weapon licence application
Identification, Citizenship eligibility documents – Enrolment Form (Part 7)
- Age & Photo I.D: Driver Licence or 18+ Card
- Citizenship status to verify Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent resident: Medicare Card or Passport
- Support document: EFTPOS Card, residential utilities account e.g power/phone or current QLD security licence
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Candidates must meet QLD Government funded VET Certificate 3 Guarantee or Boost Program eligibility to confirm applicable student co-contribution fee rate.
Step 1 - Enrolment & Student Kit Induction
Call, come into the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport, or complete the Program or Course Enrolment Form online and return to [email protected] and provide your course eligibility documents for verification, course fee receipt and course induction of your blended learning student kit resources and in-course participation:
Course Introduction Kit includes the AQF level III qualification specifications and unit element performance criteria descriptors in the theory (knowledge, skills) and practical demonstrations (task skills) assessment tools meeting the Principles and Rules of Evidence for assessment of security licence function or firearms safety for ‘on-the-job’ competency.
- Guide content/links for self-paced study provided in unit element sections to complete:
- Workbook – Theory (knowledge and skills) activities, with ability to include examples of your relevant transferrable workplace key competencies to the security industry licence functions
- Course (task skills and theory) practical case study demonstrations with theory questions to confirm authenticity of student workbook completion and knowledge/skills transfer in a ‘real-life’ case study situation or incident.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) candidates must have an RPL initial competency discussion with our qualified trainer/assessors to confirm RPL pathway suitability and ability to provide relevant RPL Kit support documents to meet a program assessment tool requirements. Dependant on evidence gap assessment to RPL initial conversation and candidate self-assessment, security function gap-training may be provided.
Your Student Kit resources will be emailed to you – before you get home!!
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Download and save your Student Kit resources for self-paced learning
Study full//part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced Learning Support & Guidance: Call 07 5679 0110; email [email protected] or come into the training venue at 1/42 Nerang St, Southport, or for LLN learner support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment process.
CPP20212 or CPP30411 Program – security function Student Kit or Course Student Kit content:
Pre-Study – Introduction Kit – Unit of Competency element performance criteria (knowledge, skills and task skill) descriptors and assessment evidence types to be assessed in Workbook and Course participation.
1. Guide study for Workbook completion reflecting Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge to the security industry with ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- security (function type), first aid/CPR or licenced weapon job opportunity – over the phone or at interview; or
- colleague; supervisor; client; their patrons; support services or bystanders.
2. Submit Workbook for assessment in person, by mail or to [email protected] for timely feedback of 2nd assessment evidence gap activity/s completion, provided by your trainer prior or during course participation, if required.
3. Book your Course for practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration tasks in a safe learning environment with trainer ‘on-the-ground’ experience to reinforce practical task skills and theory competency. Check FAQ information that may assist you e.g #10 public transport and parking locations for practical course attendance.
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet legislative and client organisational reguirements.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN and/or support adjustments, if required for self-paced study time planning and theory workbook completion prior to practical course demonstrations and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary – dependant on work/life balance and commitments and current/recent workplace competency skills transferrable to the security industry validate the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 Training and Assessment Strategy for CPP20212, CPP30411 and CPP30607 program packages.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Certification (training record)
Competent course completion will result in issuance of a Program qualification or Course Statement of Attainment with unit/s transcript training record for submission with support documents and fee with the Security Licence Application form at the QLD Office of Fair Trading office; or QLD weapons licence or renewal application or Security Weapons Licence Application Form, with support documents and fee for processing.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
Course Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 Scope of Program/Course resources and delivery/assessment validation process, and for optional inclusion on our Student Testimonial webpage.
Your direct feedback on Google Review is most welcomed!
Fee: Applicable Program or Course with applicable security function inclusion to current CPP20212 qualification
A security licence function recognised in the CPP20212 or CPP30411 Program Package programs:
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program as a Statement of Attainment
- CII / CIII Security Program Package
- CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations Program, if CPP20212 program already completed
- QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Program or QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost Program (conditions apply)
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package | CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | Certificate 3 Guarantee | Bodyguard Licence Function Course | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Crowd Control / Bodyguard Licence Renewal Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification