CII / CIII SECURITY OPERATIONS
Dual QLD Security Licence functions
CPP20218 CII in Security Operations Program Package
Unarmed Security Officer | Crowd Control
Training for new security licence – QLD security industry career opportunities & advancement!
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security training and security services provider since 2010 for security and/or weapons licence application mandatory training requirements; security licence functions, security (guard) weapons and firearms safety; security function, First Aid / CPR refresher courses and firearms safety requalification to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
With over 23 years’ security industry experience; and preferred QLD Government funded Certificate 3 Guarantee (security program) RTO provider since 2016 with a professional security training network in the Gold Coast to Brisbane and Cairns.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
QLD SECURITY licence functions for CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Security Officer, Crowd Control + First Aid/CPR & RSA
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed security and safety of persons and premise expectations and needs on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, regional and rural locations anywhere in Queensland in a wide range of:
- Industry Sectors and Premises: Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government
- Crowd Control – Industry & Liquor licenced Premises/Venues: Night Clubs, Bars, Sports, In/Outdoor & Private Events & Festivals
- V.I.P Close Personal Protection (CPP): Client assignments for principle safety and security
- Monitoring: CCTV, alarms, premise entry/exit and security control rooms – a valuable security skill for employment opportunities
- Cash-in-Transit: physical collection, transfer and/or delivery of cash, bullion, jewellery or other valuables from locations including cash centres, bank branches, ATM points, large retailers and other premises.
Our experienced weapon instructors deliver theory & practical shooting range task skills for Security (guard) weapon licence training for armed or plain clothed cash-in-transit security roles.
CII/CIII Security Operations Program Package components for security licence functions for:
Unarmed security officer, Security Crowd Controller, Bodyguard (VIP CPP), Monitoring and Cash-in-Transit
1. CPP20212 CII in Security Operations (SoA) Program (R3) – 9 x Units of Competency Listing and
2. CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations Program (R4) – 15 x Units of Competency Listing
3.HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID001 CPR Course
Certification and refresher training is mandatory for QLD security licence holders to provide effective first aid and CPR response in community and workplace settings.
4. SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol Course – RSA
Certification is mandatory to meet QLD OLGR Liquor certification requirements for Liquor Licencees, their employees and Security Crowd Control Officers on premises and at permitted events.
Click on Program eligibility, enrolment to outcome steps to open/close access to full information!
Program Eligibility and Enrolment
Pre-requisites and Pre-enrolment
- Reading, writing and verbal English (min. Grade 10 level) highly recommended i.e 2-way radio, direct client, colleague, patron communication and report completion to security industry standards.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for ACSF LLN level 3 gap modification adjustment, or if higher referral to QLD TAFE English language and literacy (TELLS) services or relevant support services for pre-enrolment LLN upskilling, confidentially agreed by trainer and student.
- Program/Course Handbook access for trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes.
- Program/Course Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms.
- Meet QLD security licence application conditions and eligibility including Part 10: disqualifying offences and maintain security licence holder eligibility – disqualifying offences.
Security industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application for unarmed security officer, crowd control, bodyguard, monitoring and cash-in-transit licence functions. Mandatory: Provide First Aid & CPR Statement of Attainment and Provide responsible service of alcohol (RSA) for crowd control function holders.
Identification, Citizenship eligibility documents – Enrolment Form (Part 7)
- Age & Photo I.D: Driver Licence or 18+ Card
- Citizenship status to verify Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent resident: Medicare Card or Passport
- Support document: EFTPOS Card, residential utilities account e.g power/phone
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Step 1 - Enrolment & Student Kit Induction
Call, come into the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport, or complete the Program Enrolment Form online and return to [email protected] and provide your program eligibility documents for verification, course fee or Certegy Ezi-Pay Plan (establishment fees) receipt and program induction of your blended learning student kit resources.
Separate security function Student Kits have been designed to ensure each security function (theory and task skills) assessment tools are met with holistic (clustered units) for theory (knowledge and skills) applicable to security licence function competency.
Student Kit resources
Program Introduction Kit includes the AQF level III qualification specifications and unit element performance criteria descriptors in the theory (knowledge, skills) and practical demonstrations (task skills) assessment tools meeting the Principles and Rules of Evidence for assessment of a security private investigator ‘on-the-job’ competency in the security or private industry or public service.
- Guide content/links for self-paced study to complete:
- Workbook – Theory (knowledge and skills) activities, with ability to include examples of your relevant transferrable workplace key competencies to security licence function/s
- Practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration with underpinning theory knowledge/skills questions to confirm authenticity of student workbook completion in ‘real-life’ security function incidents.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Call to confirm RPL pathway suitability in the RPL initial competency conversation with your trainer to confirm ability to provide RPL Kit support documents to the program assessment tools and gap-training options.
Your Student Kit resources will be emailed to you – before you get home!!
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Download and save your Student Kit resources for self-paced learning
Study full//part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced Learning Support & Guidance: Call 07 5679 0110; email [email protected] or come into the training venue at 1/42 Nerang St, Southport, or for LLN learner support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment process.
Pre-Study – Introduction Kit – Unit of Competency element performance criteria (knowledge, skills and task skill) descriptors and assessment evidence types to be assessed in Workbook and Course assignment participation.
1. Guide study for Workbook completion reflecting Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge to the security function type with ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- security officer’s licence functions job opportunity – over the phone or at interview; or
- colleague; supervisor; client; patrons; support services or bystanders.
2. Submit Workbook for assessment in person, by mail or to [email protected] for timely feedback of 2nd assessment evidence gap activity/s completion confirmed with your trainer/assessor.
3. Book your security function (type) Course for practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration tasks in a safe learning environment with trainer ‘on-the-ground’ experience to reinforce practical task skills and theory competency. Check FAQ information that may assist you e.g #10 public transport and parking locations for practical course attendance.
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet legislative and client organisational reguirements.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN and/or support adjustments, if required for self-paced study time planning and theory workbook completion prior to practical course demonstrations and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary – dependant on work/life balance and commitments and current/recent workplace competency skills transferrable to the security industry validate the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 Training and Assessment Strategy for CPP20818, CPP31318, CPP31418 and CPP30607 program packages.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Certification (training record)
Competent program completion will result in issuance of:
- CPP20818 CII in Security Operations Program qualification
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID001 Provide CPR statement of attainment with unit transcript – if not already completed
- SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol statement of attainment – if not already completed
A Statement of Attainment for units competently completed will be provided in lieu of full CPP20218 qualification, if applicable which will impact on ability to meet a Security licence – function training requirements.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
Program Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 Scope of Program/Course resources and delivery/assessment validation process, and for optional inclusion on our Student Testimonial webpage.
Your direct feedback on Google Review is most welcomed!
Fee: Program: $1200 or RPL: $1000
Are you a QLD resident & need training to enter the QLD security industry & meet QLD security licence application criteria?
Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 is a preferred PQS training provider since 2016 for delivery of QLD Government funded VET programs supporting Queenslanders complete mandatory training for QLD employment opportunities:
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations (in the CII/CIII Security Program Package) or CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services Program
Student Co-contribution Fee: Concessional: $15 or Non-Concessional: $50
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R2 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD