SPECIALISED SECURITY & TRAINING SERVICES
ON THE GOLD COAST, BRISBANE & CAIRNS
07 5679 0110
CII IN SECURITY OPERATIONS R3
QLD Security Licence – Dual-function mandatory training for
Unarmed Security Officer & Security Crowd Controller
Be ready to apply your people skills and security industry knowledge, skills and task skills for a wide range of business with professional security trainers sharing their insight and ‘on-the-ground’ experiences! Be trained by the best security provider and RTO on the Gold Coast!
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security training and security services provider with over 22 years’ security industry experience and a proud reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, for security and/or weapons licence application mandatory training requirements; security licence functions, security (guard) weapons and firearms safety; security function, First Aid / CPR refresher courses and firearms safety requalification to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
QLD Government funded Certificate 3 Guarantee / Boost (security program) RTO provider since 2016 with a professional security training network in the Gold Coast to Brisbane and Cairns.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
QLD SECURITY licence functions for CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Unarmed Security Officer + Crowd Controller Plus! First Aid, CPR & RSA
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed security and safety of persons and premise expectations and needs on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, regional and rural locations anywhere in Queensland for:
Unarmed Security Officers with a solid understanding and demonstration of security skills, knowledge and interpersonal communication techniques and Security Crowd Control Officers provide competent safety and security for a wide range of:
- Industry Sectors and Premises: Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government
- Crowd Control – Industry & Liquor licenced Premises/Venues: Night Clubs, Bars, Sports, In/Outdoor & Private Events & Festivals
CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program (R3) – 15 x Units of Competency Listing for:
Security licence functions: Unarmed security officer and Crowd Control
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID001 Provide CPR Course
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID001 Provide CPR certification and refresher training is mandatory for QLD security licence holders to provide effective first aid and CPR response in community and workplace settings.
SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol Course – RSA
SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) is a mandatory QLD OLGR Liquor certification requirement for Liquor Licencees, their employees and Security Crowd Control Officers on premises and at permitted events. Inclusion of RSA training ensures our Program graduates comply to provide security crowd control duties in liquor licenced premises and events.
Click on Program eligibility, enrolment to outcome steps to open/close access to full information!
Program Eligibility and Enrolment
Pre-requisites and Pre-enrolment
- Reading and writing ability (minimum English Grade 10 level) highly recommended.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) checklist completion for learning adjustment and/or support services if required, agreed by the trainer/assessor and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Program/Course Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- QLD security licence application conditions and criteria
Security industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application for unarmed security officer and crowd control licence functions. Mandatory: Provide First Aid & CPR Statement of Attainment and Provide responsible service of alcohol (RSA) certification for crowd control function holders.
Identification, Citizenship eligibility documents – Enrolment Form (Part 7)
- Age & Photo I.D: Driver Licence or 18+ Card
- Citizenship status to verify Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent resident: Medicare Card or Passport
- Support document: EFTPOS Card, residential utilities account e.g power/phone
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Step 1 - Enrolment & Student Kit Induction
Call, come into the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport, or complete the Program Enrolment Form online and return to [email protected] and provide your program eligibility documents for verification, course fee or Certegy Ezi-Pay Plan (establishment fees) receipt and program induction of your blended learning student kit resources.
Separate security function Student Kits have been designed to ensure each security function (theory and task skills) assessment tools are met with holistic (clustered units) for theory (knowledge and skills) applicable to security licence function competency.
Student Kit resources
Program Introduction Kit includes the AQF level III qualification specifications and unit element performance criteria descriptors in the theory (knowledge, skills) and practical demonstrations (task skills) assessment tools meeting the Principles and Rules of Evidence for assessment of a security private investigator ‘on-the-job’ competency in the security or private industry or public service.
- Guide content/links for self-paced study to complete:
- Workbook – Theory (knowledge and skills) activities, with ability to include examples of your relevant transferrable workplace key competencies to security licence function/s
- Practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration with underpinning theory knowledge/skills questions to confirm authenticity of student workbook completion in ‘real-life’ security function incidents.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Call to confirm RPL pathway suitability in the RPL initial competency conversation with your trainer to confirm ability to provide RPL Kit support documents to the program assessment tools and gap-training options.
Your Student Kit resources will be emailed to you – before you get home!!
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Download and save your Student Kit resources for self-paced learning
Study full//part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced Learning Support & Guidance: Call 07 5679 0110; email [email protected] or come into the training venue at 1/42 Nerang St, Southport, or for LLN learner support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment process.
Pre-Study – Introduction Kit – Unit of Competency element performance criteria (knowledge, skills and task skill) descriptors and assessment evidence types to be assessed in Workbook and Course assignment participation.
1. Guide study for Workbook completion reflecting Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge to the security function type with ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- security officer’s licence functions job opportunity – over the phone or at interview; or
- colleague; supervisor; client; patrons; support services or bystanders.
2. Submit Workbook for assessment in person, by mail or to [email protected] for timely feedback of 2nd assessment evidence gap activity/s completion confirmed with your trainer/assessor.
3. Book your security function (type) Course for practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration tasks in a safe learning environment with trainer ‘on-the-ground’ experience to reinforce practical task skills and theory competency. Check FAQ information that may assist you e.g #10 public transport and parking locations for practical course attendance.
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet legislative and client organisational reguirements.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN and/or support adjustments, if required for self-paced study time planning and theory workbook completion prior to practical course demonstrations and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary – dependant on work/life balance and commitments and current/recent workplace competency skills transferrable to the security industry validate the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 Training and Assessment Strategy for CPP20212, CPP30411 and CPP30607 program packages.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Certification (training record)
Competent program package completion will result in issuance of:
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations qualification with Unit of Competency transcript as evidence of mandatory training completed for security licence functions: Unarmed Security Officer and Crowd Control
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Statement of Attainment certification
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID001 Provider CPR Statement of Attainment certification
- Submit your training records, support documents and fee with the Security Licence Application form at the QLD Office of Fair Trading office for processing.
A Statement of Attainment for units competently completed will be provided in lieu of full CPP20211 qualification, if applicable which will impact on ability to meet a Security licence – function training requirements.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
Course Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 Scope of Program/Course resources and delivery/assessment validation process, and for optional inclusion on our Student Testimonial webpage.
Your direct feedback on Google Review is most welcomed!
Fee: Program – $550 RPL – $550
Note: HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Release 6 is current from 06/08/2015 and supersedes HLTFA311A – Apply first aid 30/06/2013 identified as a core unit in the CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program Package. HLTAID001 Provide CPR Release 5 is current from 06/08/2015
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package | CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | Bodyguard Licence Function Course | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Refresh Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD