CPP31318CIII IN SECURITY OPERATIONS (R2)
Current QLD Security Licence holders!
Be ready for advancement opportunities in the QLD security industry by being trained by the best security provider and RTO on the Gold Coast!
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security training and security services provider since 2010 for security and/or weapons licence application mandatory training requirements; security licence functions, security (guard) weapons and firearms safety; security function, First Aid / CPR refresher courses and firearms safety requalification to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
With over 23 years’ security industry experience; and preferred QLD Government funded Certificate 3 Guarantee (security program) RTO provider since 2016 with a professional security training network in the Gold Coast to Brisbane and Cairns.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
Professional development program for current QLD Security Licence holders
with (unarmed) Security Officer + Crowd Controller functions
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed security and safety of persons and premise expectations and needs on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, regional and rural locations anywhere in Queensland in a wide range of:
- Industry Sectors and Premises: Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government
- Crowd Control – Industry & Liquor licenced Premises/Venues: Night Clubs, Bars, Sports, In/Outdoor & Private Events & Festivals
Upskill your program to include additional security licence functions!
- CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations – Bodyguard function for client assignments for principle safety and security
- Monitoring: CCTV, alarms, premise entry/exit and security control rooms – a valuable security skill for employment opportunities
- Cash-in-Transit: physical collection, transfer and/or delivery of cash, bullion, jewellery or other valuables from locations including cash centres, bank branches, ATM points, large retailers and other premises.
- C.I.T function mandatory requirement for Security Firearms Safety Course to apply for a QLD weapon (guard) licence. Our experienced weapon instructors deliver theory & practical shooting range task skills for Security (guard) weapon licence training for armed or plain clothed cash-in-transit security roles.
CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations Program Package – 14 x Units of Competency listing
CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations Program Overview
This qualification reflects the role of a security officer, responsible for maintaining safety and security by patrolling, protecting and guarding property, and screening entry, monitoring behaviour and removing persons from premises, and suitable for security licence holders who wish to deepen and broaden their skills and knowledge in security operations, lead security teams and provides a pathway to further learning including security risk management.
Ability to provide leadership in a team environment, operate under limited supervision, and use discretion and judgement in known and unpredictable work contexts; take responsibility for their own outputs in work and learning, and work team.
Advance your security industry career – Enrol in Dual Certificate 3 Programs!
CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations and CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations programs!
Call 07 5679 0110 for more information!
Click on Program eligibility, enrolment to outcome steps to open/close access to full information!
Program Eligibility and Enrolment
Pre-requisites and Pre-enrolment
- Reading, writing and verbal English (min. Grade 10 level) highly recommended i.e 2-way radio, direct client, colleague, patron communication and report completion to security industry standards.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for ACSF LLN level 3 gap modification adjustment, or if higher referral to QLD TAFE English language and literacy (TELLS) services or relevant support services for pre-enrolment LLN upskilling, confidentially agreed by trainer and student.
- Program/Course Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- Current QLD security licence holder with (unarmed) security officer and crowd controller functions and maintain eligibility – see disqualifying offences.
Security industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence upgrade application for either bodyguard, monitoring and cash-in-transit licence functions.
Identification, Citizenship eligibility documents – Enrolment Form (Part 7)
- Age & Photo I.D: Driver Licence or 18+ Card
- Citizenship status: Medicare Card or Passport
- Current QLD Security Licence with (unarmed) security officer and crowd controller functions
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Step 1 - Enrolment & Student Kit Induction
Call, come into the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport, or book an appointment to confirm learning pathway suitability and pre- Program Enrolment Form completion with program eligibility documents for verification, course fee or Certegy Ezi-Pay Plan (establishment fees) receipt and program induction.
If including security function upgrade/s, course fee invoice for receipting and student kits will be provided and have been designed to ensure each security function (theory and task skills) assessment tools are met with holistic (clustered units) for theory (knowledge and skills) applicable to security licence function competency.
Student Kit resources
Program Introduction Kit includes the AQF level III qualification specifications and unit element performance criteria descriptors in the theory (knowledge, skills) and practical demonstrations (task skills) assessment tools meeting the Principles and Rules of Evidence for assessment of ‘on-the-job’ competency in the security industry.
Learning Pathway options to meet your security industry experience & achievements!
Call to confirm your most relevant learning pathway suitability in the initial competency conversation with your trainer to confirm ability to provide program assessment tool types: direct, in-direct and historical original evidence support documentation / recordings including mandatory Third Party Report completed by current or recent direct Supervisor to verify:
(1) On-the-Job: Recognised Currently Competent – RCC; or
(2) Recent/Prior: Recognised Prior Learning – RPL
Program assessment tool evidence gap training options will be confirmed with candidate and direct Supervisor at the pre-program enrolment appointment phase for training plan inclusion to ensure all program unit packaging assessment requirements and AQF Rules and Principles of Evidence standards are able to be achieved.
(3) Blended Learning: suitable for new QLD security licence holders without/minimal security industry experience.
Currently in development – acknowledging CPP Certificate II or CIII security licence function transferrable knowledge/skills.
- Guide content/links for self-paced study to complete:
- Workbook – Theory (knowledge and skills) activities, with ability to include examples of your relevant transferrable industry or current security industry key competencies to security licence function/s
- Practical (task skills and theory) course participation. with underpinning theory knowledge/skills confirming authenticity of student workbook completion in various case study ‘real-life’ security function incidents.
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Download and save your Student Kit resources for self-paced learning
Study full//part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced Learning Support & Guidance: Call 07 5679 0110; email [email protected] or come into the training venue at 1/42 Nerang St, Southport, or for LLN learner support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment process.
Pre-Study – Introduction Kit – Unit of Competency element performance criteria (knowledge, skills and task skill) descriptors and assessment evidence types to be assessed in Workbook and Course assignment participation.
1. Guide study for Workbook completion reflecting Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge to the security function type with ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- security officer’s licence functions job opportunity – over the phone or at interview; or
- colleague; supervisor; client; patrons; support services or bystanders.
2. Submit Workbook for assessment in person, by mail or to [email protected] for timely feedback of 2nd assessment evidence gap activity/s completion confirmed with your trainer/assessor.
3. Book your security function (type) Course for practical (task skills and theory) case study demonstration tasks in a safe learning environment with trainer ‘on-the-ground’ experience to reinforce practical task skills and theory competency. Check FAQ information that may assist you e.g #10 public transport and parking locations for practical course attendance.
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet legislative and client organisational reguirements.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN and/or support adjustments, if required for self-paced study time planning and theory workbook completion prior to practical course demonstrations and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary – dependant on work/life balance and commitments and current/recent workplace competency skills transferrable to the security industry validate the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 CPP30318 Training and Assessment Strategy.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Certification (training record)
Competent program completion will result in issuance of:
1. CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations Program qualification with units transcript
2. CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations Statement of Attainment for additional security functions, if applicable
For current QLD Security Licence – function upgrade, include CPP31318 Statement of Attainment training records with completed QLD security licence application form at the QLD Office of Fair Trading office for processing.
The CPP31318 program qualification is for professional development purposes only; and not security licence upgrade purposes.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
Program Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 Scope of Program/Course resources and delivery/assessment validation process, and for optional inclusion on our Student Testimonial webpage.
Your direct feedback on Google Review is most welcomed!
Fee: Program: $1500 or RPL: $1100
Call 07 56790110 for a quote to meet your preferred security functions upgrade inclusion in your program training plan!
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP31318 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | QLD funded Programs - Certificate 3 Guarantee | CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Security licence function Ongoing Training Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification | Security Firearms Safety Course - Cairns QLD | Security Weapons Requalification - Cairns QLD