Book nowSecurity Weapons Requalification
To maintain your QLD security licence - Cash-In-Transit function for armed guards and security guards firearms licence, mandatory completion of security weapons re-qualification training is required.
This course is available on the Gold Coast and Brisbane in a combination of theory and practical demonstration with highly experienced and qualified weapons training professionals.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD security weapon licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Are a resident of Queensland, with proof of address required in the application process
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security weapons licence re-application
Security Weapons Requalification: Unit of Competency
- CPPSEC3008A Control security risk situation using firearms in the CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations Program Package
- Category H (Revolver)
- Category H (Semi-Auto)
- Category C (Shotgun)
- Category E (Ballistic Vest)
- Meets requirements to determine when to use a firearm to respond to a life-threatening situation, and requires the ability to analyse risk factors and intentions of persons and to maintain and store firearms and ammunition in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Attendance and participation in 4 hour course comprising of interactive theory and practical fire range fees, targets, ammunition and PPE.
- Suitable clothing - closed-in shoes, comfortable fitting long pants and top recommended for shooting range live fire assessment component of the course
- Training venue, and shooting range location details will be confirmed in the enrolment process
A Statement of Attainment for CPPSEC3008A Control security risk situation using firearms will be awarded upon successful completion of this course
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for the delivery and assessment of the Security Weapons Re-Qualification course with experienced security weapon industry, highly skilled and qualified trainers and assessors with:
Mr Anthony Chadburn Ph: 0400117562 email@example.com
$250 for E & H (This is for Re-Qualification Only)
$275 for E, C & H (This is for Re-Qualification Only)
Proof of categories on licence will be verified by the trainer and assessor