Book nowSITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
On 1 February 2009 Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) in response to the mandatory training requirements of the Liquor and Other Acts Amendment Act 2008 require proof of completion of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training for all liqour licence staff, including security crowd control officers.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO is QLD OLGR approved for the delivery, assessment and certification of this course, recognised as a Statement of Attainment in the SIT30712 Certificate III in Hospitality program from the nationally endorsed Tourism, Hospitlity and Events Training Package.
Our RSA Course is available on the Gold Coast and Brisbane in a combination of self-paced and course participation with highly trained industry trainer professionals giving our course a whole lot more substance and hands on experience.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Over 18 years of age, Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence - Crowd Control function for security officers working in liquor licenced premises/venues/outdoor areas.
SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol R1
- Skills and knowledge competency in liquor service, management and skilled in the need to apply discretion and judgement.
- Security Crowd Control Officers monitoring customer behaviour for person and premise security and safety at liquor licenced premises and events.
Our course covers:
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Unduly intoxicated and disorderly patrons
- Staff training
- Promotional activities
- Responsible hospitality practices
- Noise management
- Community and industry consultation regarding the conduct of the business
- Compliance with the Liquor Act 1992 and other laws
- Once enrolled, collect Guide and Workbook at our office for self-paced completion, with trainer contact phone/email support; or able to be completed fee-free to meet security crowd controller licence function OLGA regulations in the:
- Attend 3 hour course at confirmed training venue to participate in active demonstrations of effective communication, interpersonal skills and service.
- Completed Workbook activities are assessed to Unit evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
- On successful course completion a Statement of Attainment will be issued for eligibility to your desired industry where liquor licence OLGR regulation is required.
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for the delivery and assessment of SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol with experienced security industry, highly skilled and qualified trainers and assessors with:
Enrolment and Course Fee
Fee: $60 per person