Book nowCPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services
Private Investigation Licence Program
CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services R2 is a mandatory QLD Security Private Investigator Licence Application training requirement to gain or develop skills in investigation, statement taking and interviewing, scene inspection, preparing evidence, report writing, photography and covert surveillance.
Pre-requisite for Investigator licencing in all states of Australia and recognised by Private Inquiry Agent’s licensing authorities nationally, and overseas. As a Licensed Private Investigator career prospects are:
- Private Investigator, Workplace Investigator, Fraud Investigator, Private Inquiry Agent, Detective, Surveillance, Factual Interviewer, Covert Surveillance, Stalking, Missing Persons
- Investigation - Public Liability, Workers Compensation. Copyright infringement, Motor Vehicle accident, stolent motor vehicle, home contents theft
Program Handbook, Enrolment Form and QLD Security Private Investigator licence application
Access here: Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria
Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport. 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years
Program: $995 | RPL Program: $900
Program payment options available interest-free with Certegy - call us to enquire!
Select your Learning Pathway
To ensure enrolment in the learning pathway that best suits your life, learning and work experiences, we provide all program Units in the Program Introduction Kit and RPL Kit and are also available in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO scope listing for CPP30607 - simply open a Unit listed in the Program Package Qualification Unit of Competency listing to view the Element and performance descriptors of the skills and knowledge to operate effectively and how they need to be applied to perform effectively as a Private Investigator.
To complete assessment workbook activities you must have access to appropriate workplace tasks and resources:
- a vehicle; a video camera or other video recording device; a mobile phone;
- a volunteer with their own vehicle who can assist you with the surveillance assignment; and
- a driver’s licence (minimum – provisional licence)
- a computer with internet connection; Adobe Acrobat Reader and access to a printer and scanner
Note: It is a requirement for you to provide Regal Security and Industry Training a certified copy of your driver’s licence.