Book nowCPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services
The CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services R2 is a mandatory QLD Security Private Investigator Licence Application training requirement to gain or develop skills for investigation, statement taking and interviewing, scene inspection, preparing evidence, report writing, photography and covert surveillance.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application of private investigator function or inclusion for current QLD security licence holders.
CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services - Units of Competency
Pre-requisite for Investigator licencing in all states of Australia and recognised by Private Inquiry Agent’s licensing authorities nationally, and overseas. As a Licensed Private Investigator career prospects are:
- Private Investigator, Workplace Investigator, Fraud Investigator, Private Inquiry Agent, Detective, Surveillance, Factual Interviewer, Covert Surveillance, Stalking, Missing Persons
- Investigation - Public Liability, Workers Compensation. Copyright infringement, Motor Vehicle accident, stolent motor vehicle, home contents theft
Program participation: Self-paced or Recognition of Prior Learning Program Pathways
Once enrolled, collect licence function/s Guide and Workbook activities at our office for self-paced completion with trainer contact phone/email support. All units of competency are provided in the RPL Introduction Kit to view each units' element and performance criteria descriptors of the skills and knowledge to operate efficiently and how they need to be applied to perform effectively as a Private Investigator. To complete workbook practical component for assessment, must have access to the following resources:
- a vehicle; a video camera or other video recording device; a mobile phone;
- a volunteer with their own vehicle who can assist you with the surveillance assignment; and
- a certified copy of your driver's licence (minimum – provisional licence)
- a computer with internet connection; Adobe Acrobat Reader and access to a printer and scanner
- Completed Workbook activities are assessed to Unit evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
- On successful course completion an accredited certificate will be issued to enable QLD security licence application for Private Investigator function or inclusion on current security licence.
Enrolment and Fees:
Program: $995 | RPL Program: $900
Program payment options available interest-free with Certegy Ezi-Pay with issuance of competent program certification provided on program fee full payment - call us to enquire!