Book nowSecurity Licence Function Refresh Courses
Staying up-to-date with current security crowd controller and bodyguard VIP industry standards and honing effective interpersonal communication and restraint techniques is paramount to uphold clients' personnel and premise; every guest, V.I.P's, visitor and community members' safety and security confidence and expectations - in liquor licenced premises, venues, sporting events, festivals, trade shows - anywhere - anytime!
The Security Licence Function Refresh Course is designed for the Crowd Control and Bodyguard Licence function components from the CPP30411 CIII in Security Program to meet QLD security licence function renewal requirements by the QLD Department of Fair Training and available in the Gold Coast to Brisbane, Cairns and north QLD areas with experienced security trainers with over 22 years combined experience.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Re-Validation refresher training record requirement for QLD security licence/s - Security Crowd Controller and/or Bodyguard function or inclusion for current QLD security licence holders.
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations
Crowd Control Licene Function - Units of Competency
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
Bodyguard - Unit of Competency
- CPPSEC3018A Provide for safety of personal risk
Re-validation by completion of Refresh training for QLD security licence: Crowd Control or Bodyguard functions is mandatory every 3 years from security licence grant date to meet Department of Fair Trading security industry regulations.
- Security licence function renewal notices are posted by the Office of Fair Trading detailing licence function - Unit/s for completion, and First Aid expiry dates.
- Ensure any changes in your security licence details are reported within 7 days - more information available here.
Completion of refresher training record must be provided with the licence renewal form before the expiry due date. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of bodyguard or crowd controller licence, resulting in inability to perform these licence functions. Full information available from the QLD Government Office of Fair Trading – Refresher training for licenced bodyguard or crowd controllers.
- Once enrolled, collect licence function/s Guide and Workbook at our office for self-paced completion, with trainer contact phone/email support
- Attend confirmed training venue to participate in active skill demonstrations with a qualified and experienced security bodyguard trainer and assessor; or
- Completed Workbook activities and practical demonstrations are assessed to Unit evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
- On successful course completion a Statement of Attainment will be issued to reapply for the Crowd Controller and/or Bodyguard function on your Security licence or application.
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for the delivery and assessment of QLD security function licences: Crowd Control and Bodyguard Units from the CPP30411 CIII in Security Program with experienced security industry, highly skilled and qualified trainers and assessors with:
- Gold Coast
Enrolment and Fees
Fee: $ 150 per Unit
Contact us early to book your licence function refresh course requirements!