Book nowCII / CIII Security Operations Program Package
QLD SECURITY Multi-Function LICENCE CII / CIII TRAINING PROGRAM + RSA
Full CII and CIII in Security Operations training for QLD security multi-function licence to be ready for a wide range of opportunities and advancement in the QLD security industry!
Proud of their reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, for licence application training requirements in security functions, security weapons and firearms safety and refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations, Regal Security and Industry Training Pty Ltd RTO has over 22 years experience; is a Gold Coast based and owned and provides the CII/CIII Security Operations Program Package in the Gold Coast to Brisbane, Cairns and north QLD areas with highly skilled and experienced security trainer professionals.
QLD Security Career Opportunities
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed safety of persons and premise expectations on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, QLD and nationally in a wide range of Industry Sectors and Premises
- Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government
- Liquor licenced Premises & Venues Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events
Static Security Officer | Security Crowd Control Officer | Bodyguard VIP
CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Officer | Cash-In-Transit Officer
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application.
CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package - Units of Competency
Why not check your Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30411 Program Package eligibility to complete the same program! Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package participation
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet client oganisational standards.
Select your Learning Pathway
Your Learning Pathway is Priority
- All completed Workbook activities and practical demonstrations are assessed to each Units' evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
Course Outcome: On successful completion of the Program
- a CPP20212 certified accreditation certificate; and
- a CPP30411 certified accreditation certificate will be issued ffor inclusion in a QLD security multi-function licence; and
- a RSA Statement of Attainment for security crowd controller requirements in liquor licenced premises/venues, if not already completed.
Full security multi-function licence: Blended Program: $950 | RPL Program: $800