CPP20212 Blended and SoA Program Pathways
Course participation and home-based study
Blended Program: 15 units or Statement of Attainment - SoA Program: 9 units
To meet QLD security function licence application training purposes:
- Blended Program meets mandatory unit completion for unarmed security and crowd control officer licence functions only.
- SoA Program meets mandatory unit completion required in conjunction with completion of CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations for multi-licence functions: Unarmed security, crowd control, bodyguard, monitoring and cash-in-transit officer licence functions
Blended and Statement of Attainment Programs include Apply First Aid and CPR and Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA Courses
The Blended Program resources are designed to acknowledge adult learning styles to your unique life, learning and workplace experiences of 'Watch, Listen, Do', - from learning new tasks or skills to supporting colleagues or identifying innovative practices.
Experienced security trainers with 'on-the-ground' experience in a wide range of security function responsibilities and are qualified TAE trainers and assessors ensuring each participants' ability to acknowledge their prior, recent and current life, learning and workplace experiences in the learning and assessment process to identify and acknowledge underpinning and current security sector employability skills and abilities.
Specific knowledge and task skill learning and active demonstration participation ensures the Rules of Evidence are met in the evidence assessment type submission to meet Australian Qualification Framework AQF CII competency level and ASQA RTO Standards for RTOs 2015.
Regal Security and Industry Training staff are able to clarify any queries, from your employer or yourself - the first step in your blended learning pathway!
Accumulation of course and home-based study completion will differ as we all learn at different rates, and also dependant on relevant prior/current core skills, and underpinning skills and knowledge transferrable to the security sector identified in Portfolio Kit employability skills self-checklist responses in the enrolment process, supporting ASQA Standard One Clause 1.4: CII volume of learning guidelines:
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Blended Program including First Aid/CPR: 0.5 - 1 year / 600 – 1200hrs and 1 Unit SITHFAB002 – ½ day course demonstration and home-based study
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Statement of Attainment including First Aid/CPR: 0.2 – 0.9 months. And 1 Unit SITHFAB002 – ½ day course demonstration and home-based study
Full Blended Program - 5 block course or Program Statement of Attainment - 3 block course
- Delivered daily and assessed by qualified, experienced security trainers sharing their own security career experiences to engage, support and empowering your program participation in communication, inter-personal, leadership and record management skills.
- Course sessions are designed effectively for each security licence function skills and knowledge requirements with demonstration and assessment of restraint techniques, bodyguard and crowd control workplace scenarios to aid skills transfer in a real life event, with fortnightly practice demonstration workshops available.
- On completion of the enrolment process, the Program Portfolio Kit including LLN and Employability Skills Checklist is provided for completion, resulting in recieving the Program Learner Kit resource pack via email or USB for course and activities self-paced completion at home option
Learner Kit Resources
- Introduction Kit with the qualification Unit of Competency Element Performance criteria descriptors and assessment activity types
- Learner Kit: Core & Licence Guides, Workbooks and learning support references
Regal Security and Industry Training - 1st Floor, 1/54 Nerang Street, Southport, Gold Coast with Bus & Tram 2 minutes to venue and close car parking areas