Book nowCPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3
Unarmed Security & Crowd Control Officer Licence Functions + First Aid/CPR + RSA
There has never been a better time to join the QLD security industry and actively contribute to person and premise security and safety
The CPP20212 Program is available on the Gold Coast and throughout Brisbane with professional security trainers with over 22 years combined experience. Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Quality Security is in QLD Client High Demand!
- Industries: Retail, Education, Sport and Recreational, Corporate, Public Transport, Hospitality Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government - Council to Federal
- Premises: Shopping Centres, Universities, Hospitals, Corporate, Accomodation, Government – Council to Federal Buildings. Crowd Control for Non/Liquor licenced Night Clubs and Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Private Events
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application
CPP20212 CII in Security Operations - Units of Competency
- HLTFA311A Provide First Aid for the necessary skills and knowledge to provide first aid and CPR response in community and workplace settings
- Unarmed Security Officer for asolid understanding and demonstration of security skills, knowledge and interpersonal communication techniques; and
- Security Crowd Control Officer to provide competent safety and security for business and patrons of liquor licence premises, screening and assistance to client operational standards and legislative requirements and excel in the QLD security sector.
- SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)) is a mandatory QLD OLGR Liquor certification requirement for Liquor Licencees, their employees and Security Crowd Control Officers on premises and at permitted events. This fee free course is included for security crowd control officers in liquor licenced premises and events.
Or if you want to complete training to apply for a QLD security Multi-Function Licence to optimise your security career options and meet business security needs:
Option 1: The CII/CIII in Security Program Package is for multi-function licence training: CPP20212 SoA, Provide First Aid/CPR, CPP30411 and RSA Course to meet QLD OLGR requirements for security crowd controller's in liquor licenced premises, venues and outdoor areas. Enquire now!
Static Security Officer | Security Crowd Control Officer | Bodyguard VIP | CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Officer | Cash-In-Transit Officer
Option 2: Check your enrolment eligibility in the Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30411 Program Package detailed in option 1. Program Fees: Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
CPP20212 Program participation
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge, open hand restraints, administer First Aid/CPR and liquor licenced venue crowd control techniques with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and reporting activities for on-the-job readiness.
Select Blended Learning or Recognition of Prior Learning Program option
- All completed Workbook activities and practical demonstrations are assessed to each Units' evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
Course Outcome: On successful completion of the Program
- a CPP20212 certified accreditation certificate will be issued to include with a QLD security licence - unarmed security officer function
- a CPP30411 Statement of Attainment - Crowd Control units to include with a QLD security licence application
- a RSA Statement of Attainment for security crowd controller requiremets in liquor licenced premises/venues
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for the delivery and assessment of CPP20212 CII in Security Program Package and the CII / CIII Security Program Package with experienced security industry, highly skilled and qualified trainers and assessors with:
Enrolment and Fee:
Program Fees: Blended: $550 per person | RPL: $550 per person
Program payment options available interest-free with Certegy Ezi-Pay with issuance of competent program certification provided on program fee full payment - call us to enquire!
Note: HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Release 6 is current from 06/08/2015 and supersedes HLTFA311A - Apply first aid 30/06/2013 identified as a core unit in the CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program Package. HLTAID001 Provide CPR Release 5 is current from 06/08/2015.
Excel in the QLD Security Industry - Enquire Now!