Recognition of Prior Learning Program Pathway
Acknowledging skills & knowledge acquired in life, learning & work experiences!
Streamlined recognition process for prospective candidates, the RPL Kit resources are designed for completion in your own time at home; your assessor observing your task skills in action at work, or a suitable location, confirmed by your recent or current manager.
Call for an initial enquiry to discuss your RPL suitability - your competency conversation of self-assessing recent/current life, learning and work experience to the program competency requirements!
Attend our office with completed program Enrolment Form, support documents for our J.P verification and fee payment.
Complete your RPL Enrolment Portfolio Kit, incl. LLN and Employability Checklist or can be emailed for return prior to program commencement. The RPL Kit Resources are provided on the same day of enrolment - no delays - start completing straight away!
- Email completed RPL Kit resources for feedback and assessment to include in your secured electronic Portfolio Kit to record your enrolment, RPL Kit assessment, feedback, unit gap solutions, if required and certification process.
Our Assessors provide timely support and feedback - from your RPL initial enquiry to assessment process meeting ASQA Standards for RTOs 2015 and QLD DET PQS Compliance 2016-2017 RPL requirements.
- RPL Kit Resources for CIII in Security Operations; CII in Security Operations
- RPL Introduction Kit - task-based RPL, Evidence Assessment Type descriptions and Mapping process
- RPL Evidence Portfolio Document List - to identify Direct, In-Direct and Historical Evidence Assessment Type documents
- RPL Unit Mapping Checklist for evidence portfolio document critical aspects to each Unit Element Performance criteria descriptors and required skills and knowledge