Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Enrolment Eligibility
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
Introduced by the QLD Government 1 July 2014 as a new QLD VET Reform Action Plan - Great Skills, Real Opportunities for eligible Queenslanders’ ability to access quality CIII qualification training for workforce re-entry or career advancement. Co-contribution subsidies for fee/material costs of CIII program to support employment pre-requisite training including QLD Security Class 1 Licence or Investigation industry licence requirements
Program Enrolment and Concession, Non-Concession Eligibility
- QLD resident aged 15 years+ no longer at school, with the exception of VET in Schools students
- have not completed or are not enrolled in a Certificate III level or higher qualification (excl. qualifications completed at school and foundations skills training)
- Australian citizen; Australian permanent resident (incl. humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
Note: Completion of a Certificate level I to Advanced Diploma qualification issued prior to the introduction of the Australian Qualifications Framework in 1995, does entitle eligibility to Certificate 3 Guarantee programs
Verification of QLD Residency:
- Vehicle registration; home power, gas, phone; lease; mortgage; Council, Govt documents.
- QLD Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo.
- Birth Certificate or Passport
Subsidised Co-Contribution Fee Eligibility
- Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card recipients issued under Commonwealth law, or
- is partner or dependant of a person with a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card; name on card , or
- is Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, or
- has a disability
Program Co-Contribution Fee Formula
- 14 units in CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations @ $3.60 each
- 15 units in CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services @ $3.30 each
Call Today! for your career advancement or work sector choice opportunities!