Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 Pathways
Accumulation of home-based study, workbook completion and practical demonstration completion time will differ as we all learn and source assessment types at different rates; and also dependant on relevant employability skills checklist responses: prior/current work, training and life skills transferrable to the security private investigator industry as rationale supporting ASQA Standards for RTOs 2015: Standard One Clauses 1.1 – 1.2: Amount of training as part of the overall volume of learning to achieve the required rigour and depth of training to meet competency standards in a shorter period of time:
- CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services 1-2 years or 1200 - 2400 hours
Specific knowledge and task skill learning ensures the Rules of Evidence are met in the assessment process to Australian Qualification Framework AQF CIII competency level and ASQA RTO Standards for RTOs 2015.
Regal Security and Industry Training staff are able to clarify any queries, from your employer or yourself - the first step in your preferred learning pathway!
Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 Self-paced Program Pathway
On completion of the enrolment process, your Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 Program Kit resources are provided for home-based self-paced Guide theory readings and workbook assessment type activities completion - no delays - start completing straight away!
Return in person or email for assessment and feedback. Your qualified assessor is available to support your queries and evidence workbook resource collation by phone, email or in person.
Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 Self-paced Kit resources
- Introduction Kit with the qualification Unit of Competency Element Performance criteria descriptors and assessment activity types
- Learner Kit: Guides and Workbooks and support references for computer-based completion in MS or PDF format, or handwritten if preferred.
- Equipment provided by participant to gather Workbook activity requirements for assessment purposes
Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 Recognition of Prior Learning Program Pathway
Recommended for participants with previous experience, acknowledging skills & knowledge acquired in life, learning & work experiences!
Streamlined recognition process for prospective candidates, the RPL Kit resources are designed for completion in your own time at home to validate prior, recent or current private investigator task skills and knowledge; assessor observing your task skills in action, confirmed by your recent or current manager.
- Have an initial enquiry discussion with your experienced P.I trainer to confirm RPL pathway suitability - competency conversation to self-assess your recent/current life, learning and work experiences transferrable to program competency requirements
- Complete enrolment process and receive your Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 RPL Kit resource pack via email or USB for home-based self-paced completion - no delays - start completing straight away!
- Return completed RPL Kit resources in person or email for assessment and timely feedback from your RPL initial enquiry to supporting assessment type completion to meet the assessment process to ASQA Standards for RTOs 2015
Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30607 RPL Kit resources
- Introduction Kit detailingtask-based RPL process, Evidence Assessment Type descriptions and evidence mapping process
- RPL Evidence Portfolio Document List - to identify your Direct, In-Direct and Historical Evidence support documents for updating the RPL Unit Mapping Checklist for evidence portfolio document critical aspects to each Unit Element Performance criteria descriptors and required skills and knowledge