Book nowCertificate 3 Guarantee
SECURITY & P.I
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security training and security services provider with over 22 years’ experience and an approved QLD DET Pre-Qualified Supplier (PQS) Registered Training Organisation to deliver training and assessment of
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations
CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Service
Blended Program or Recognition of Prior Learning Pathways
Regal Security and Industry Training has designed highly effective program resources with the rigour and depth for course or self-paced activity completion at home; with RPL candidates supported by experienced assessors. Experienced, qualified security trainers share their own security career experiences to engage, support and empower program participation for effective security competency meeting QLD PQS Compliance standards.
QLD Security & Private Investigator Career Opportunities
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed safety of persons and premise expectations and needs on the Gold Coast, in Brisbane or anywhere in Queensland in a wide range of:
- Industry Sectors and Premises: Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government.
- Liquor licenced Premises & Venues Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events
Concessional Fee: $15.00 Non-Concessional Fee: $50.00
QLD Security Licence Program Package
- CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
- Security multi-function licence: Unarmed Security, Crowd Control, Bodyguard, Monitoring, Cash-In-Transit Officer
- Mandatory QLD Security Class 1 Licence Application training requirement for the knowledge, skills and attitude to excel in security licence function responsibilities and supervisor leadership attributes.
The following programs are mandatory qualifications for QLD security licence & QLD OLGR liquor certification for security Crowd Control officers - Fee Free !
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations SoA.
- Entry-level skills and knowledge to provide competent unarmed security responsibilities to client operational and legislative requirements; and
- HLTFA311A Provide First Aid - Active first aid and CPR demonstration of skills and knowledge response in community and workplace settings
- SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol - RSA
- QLD OLGR Liquor certification for Security Crowd Control Officers monitoring customer behaviour for person and premise security and safety at liquor licenced premises/events.
QLD Private Investigation Licence Program
- CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services is a mandatory QLD Security Private Investigator Licence Application training requirement and recognised by Private Inquiry Agent’s licensing authorities - nationally, and overseas. Private Investigations for private and Government sector including:
- Surveillance, Public Liability Investigation, Workers Compensation investigation, Motor Vehicle accident, stolen motor vehicle & home contents theft, Company and Business thefts and fraud, Stalking, Missing persons, Copyright infringement and Criminal investigations.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program - Eligibility & Forms
The Queensland Government subsidises the cost of training for Certificate 3 Guarantee programs for eligible Queenslanders to apply the opportunity to complete a full Certificate III qualification that leads to a job outcome or career advancement. Find out now!
- frequently asked questions page and check your eligibility, to our program enrolment concession / non-concession fees and co-contribution fee formula
- Full information is available in the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Handbook, Enrolment Form and QLD licence application conditions on the Form page
Call us for any queries or clarification - we provide 110% support, with quality program resources, safe learning environments and timely feedback!
Select your Learning Pathway
Contact us to ensure enrolment of the learning pathway that best suits your life, learning and work experiences. We provide all program Units in the Program Introduction Kit and RPL Kit and are also available in the Regal Security and Industry Training RTO scope listing for CPP30411 and CPP30607 - simply open a Unit listed in the Program Package Qualification Unit of Competency listing to view Element and performance descriptors of the skills and knowledge to operate effectively and how they need to be applied to perform effectively in a workplace context.
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for the Security and First Aid programs with highly skilled and experienced trainers and assessors with: QLD Adult Learning Solutions - QALS Training, (S/Trader) Anthony Chadburn and Achieve Corporate Services ACS