Book nowCertificate 3 Guarantee
QLD Security Multi-Function & Private Investigator Licence Training Programs
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security training and security services provider with over 22 years’ experience and an approved QLD DET Pre-Qualified Supplier (PQS) Registered Training Organisation to deliver training and assessment of
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations and CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services
Proud of their reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, for licence application training requirements in security functions, security weapons and firearms safety and refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations, Regal Security and Industry Training Pty Ltd RTO has over 22 years experience; is a Gold Coast based and owned and provides the CII/CIII Security Operations Program Package in the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas with highly skilled and experienced security trainer professionals
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed safety of persons and premise expectations on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, QLD and nationally in a wide range of Industry Sectors and Premises
- Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government
- Liquor licenced Premises & Venues Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events
Static Security Officer | Security Crowd Control Officer | Bodyguard VIP | CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Officer | Cash-In-Transit Officer
As a Licensed Private Investigator career prospects for private and Government sector including:
- Surveillance, Public Liability Investigation, Workers Compensation investigation, Motor Vehicle accident, stolen motor vehicle & home contents theft, Company and Business thefts and fraud, Stalking, Missing persons, Copyright infringement and Criminal investigations.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program conditions and eligibility
The Queensland Government subsidises the cost of training for Certificate 3 Guarantee programs to provide eligible Queenslanders the opportunity to complete a full Certificate III qualification that leads to a job outcome or career advancement.
QLD Security and Private Investigator Program eligibility:
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security multi-function licence or private investigator function application.
Security Program Package and CPP30607 - Units of Competency
Your Learning Pathway is Priority
Program Concessional Fee: $15.00 | Non-Concessional Fee: $50.00
Regal Security and Industry Training has designed highly effective program resources with the rigour and depth for pre-course, course and self-paced learning components, with RPL candidates supported by highly experienced assessors. Experienced, qualified security trainers share their own security career experiences to engage, support and empower program participation for effective security competency meeting QLD PQS Compliance standards.
- All completed Workbook activities and practical demonstrations are assessed to each Units' evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
Course Outcome: On successful completion of the Program
Security Program Package
- CPP20212 certified accreditation certificate; and
- CPP30411 certified accreditation certificate will be issued ffor inclusion in a QLD security multi-function licence; and
- RSA Statement of Attainment for security crowd controller requirements in liquor licenced premises/venues, if not already completed.
Investigative Services Program
- CPP30607 certified accreditation certificate will be issued for pplication of a QLD security private investigator licence
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for the delivery and assessment of the Certificate 3 Guarantee CII / CIII Security Program Package with experienced highly skilled and qualified security trainers and assessors with:
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Enrolment and Fee
Enrolment Form Fee: Concessional - $15 per person Non-concessional - $50 per person