Book nowCash-In-Transit Licence Function Course
This popular course is designed to train security guards who wish to work in the physical collection, transfer and/or delivery of cash, bullion, jewellery or other valuables from locations including cash centers and bank branches, ATM points, large retailers and other premises.
The Bodyguard Licence function component in the CPP30411 CIII in Security Program is available in the Gold Coast to Brisbane, Cairns and north QLD areas delivered by highly skilled security industry professionals.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
To include to current security licence For QLD Security Guard Firearms licence applications, Regal Security and Industry Training provides a 4 day Security Fireams Safety Course for firearm categories C, E and H being a requirement for the following security role responsibilities:
- Armed Cash in Transit
- Plain Clothes Cash In Transit
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years
- Industry compliance:
- Training record requirement for QLD security licence - Bodyguard function inclusion for current QLD security licence holders.
- Training record requirement for QLD Weapons Licence application: Security Firearms Course for firearm categories C, E and H
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations
Cash in Transit - Units of Competency
- CPPSEC3052A Test and inspect cash in transit security equipment
- CPPSEC3051A Implement cash in transit security procedures
- CPPSEC3050A Load & Unload Cash-In-Transit in an unsecured environment
- Provides effective practical skills and knowledge to pre-plan your operations to avoid any injury to yourself and others in low risk assignments unarmed, or armed for higher risk assignments as a Cash-In-Transit Security Officer.
- Skills and knowledge to safely and effectively determine a response to risk situations respond to risk situations and manage incidents including the use of firearms, ballistic vests batons and handcuffs.
- Weapon retention, weapon disarming and weapon maintenance training and develop an in-depth understanding of the legalities pertaining to the use of force.
- Trainer led facilitation and Unit Guide learning and practical scenarios for Workbook activity completion; or able to be completed in
- Completed Unit Workbooks' activities for assessment to each Units evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
- On successful course completion a Statement of Attainment will be issued to apply for the Cash-In-Transit Function on your Security licence and QLD weapons licence application
Enrolment and Fee
Fee: $300 per person