Program / Course enrolment, participation, outcome and workshops
- Download and save your Program or Course Enrolment Form in your preferred document format - PDF or MS
- Complete and call to confirm your program/course enrolment appointment at our office/training venue - 07 5679 0110 or welcome to email to firstname.lastname@example.org before attending the office with:
- Original I.D support documents for our office J.P verification, or currently verified by a Justice of the Peace or commissioner for declarations volunteer: J.P or Cdec representative – J.P locations
- Certificate 3 Guarantee program enrolments must provide support documents for non/concessional fee eligibility.
- Program / Course fee payment
or if applicable,
Program fee payment with Interest-free Certegy Ezi-Pay instalments
Eligibility: Permanent Australian resident, 18 years+ working 30hours per week or on aged or veteran's pension.
- e.g $1,100 = approx. $55 for 20 fortnights, excl. applicable terms and conditions set-up fees
Check your Pre-Approved Payment Plan affordability - valid for 60 days from approval
Before sign/dating of your Enrolment Form with a Regal Security and Training representative, completion of your Program/Course Portfolio Kit is necessary for:
- Program or course compliance forms; incl. applicable parental consent for persons under 18 years of age;
- Employability Skills Checklist to acknowledge current/prior work, training and life skills and knowledge transferrable to industry requirements to quantify timely completion ability, in acknowledgement of AQF CII, CIII amount and volume of training standards, and;
- Program / Course learning, assessment or participation modifications to support disability and learning, literacy and numeracy responses will be discussed and confirmed. Our own and third party provider highly skilled and experienced trainers/assessors respect modification methods, as required for memorable learning pathway journeys.
Program/Course Kit resources will be provided – hardcopy, USB or by email for blended learning, course and RPL pathways and confirmation of:
- Applicable pre-course Guides and Workbook theory component completion with trainer support available via phone/email.
- Course date/s and venue for active learning and practical demonstrations incorporating theory knowledge from pre-course readings and workbook theory responses.
- Dependant on the Program / Course, generally 14 days are allocated in the scheduling of the pre-course component, dependant on industry transferrable skills and knowledge highlighted in Employability Skills checklist responses. Extension time is available to meet individual work/life responsibilities or commitments. Call your trainer to discuss – we’re here to help!
- Closed footwear and suitable clothing is required for security firearms and weapons safety Courses. Standard clothing is suitable for all other Program/Course participation.
- Own laptop at Course attendance is recommended to complete workbook activities if completed PDF or MS workbooks self-study at home. Hardcopy workbooks are also available.
After course/program completion, all unit/s assessed as competent will receive:
- a Course Statement of Attainment certificate, stating unit/s completed; or
- a Program accreditation certificate, stating all Units completed; or
- Robbery Awareness Course attendance record
Successful partial completion of units in a course or program will recieve a Statement of Attainment, stating unit/s completed, which will impact on ability to apply for a security/licence function; security firearms or weapons safety licence. Our trainers provide regular support and timely feedback, monitoring each participants' progress after course participation component.
Security licence function workshops: Crowd Control, Bodyguard
- Keep your program / course competency task skills honed and ready to apply for your workforce career! Available after your course sessions, and during QLD security licence application 4 - 6 week processing with your certified training certificate.
- Check available workshop dates scheduled - or call to enquire