Be competent for a multi-function licence: QLD Security Licence Application
A career in the security services industry can be a rewarding career for life. Qualified security guards and personnel are always in high demand as our society becomes more and more security and safety conscious. So there is no better time than right now to get the training you need to enter your new career in security services.
To give you a bit more of an idea, let’s briefly look at what’s covered in both Certificate II and Certificate III in Security Operations - the CII / CIII Security Program Package.
Completion of this Program is available via the Recognition of Prior Learning - RPL Learning Pathway. Please note: Full completion of the Provide First Aid and Responsible Service of Alcohol Courses is required, as they do not meet RPL requirements.
CII / CIII Security Program Package
1) Certificate II in Security Operations SoA
CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations SoA is a mandatory requirement for entry into the security services industry. You will need this qualification as a minimum to apply for the Qld Security Class 1 License with full completion of CPP30414 CIII in Security Operations.
2) HLTFA311A Provide First Aid – CPR and first aid skills are also a mandatory requirement to enter into this industry. Security guards do more than just keep an eye on things and protect the public and premises. They also help save lives on occasion, and CPR and first aid training is a must.
Unarmed Security Officer and Crowd Control – This enables course participants to learn interpersonal communication skills and security skills for unarmed security guards.
3) Certificate III in Security Operations
CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations involves training for a multi-function license, including:
- Unarmed security services
- Crowd control. Completed in the CPP20212 SoA Program
- C.I.T. Officer
- Learn enhanced interpersonal and supervisory people skills and communication for security and safety.
- For the skills and knowledge to excel in supervisory leadership and security license function responsibilities, you will undergo the mandatory Qld Security Class 1 License application.
4) SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol – A requirement for crowd control security staff working on liquor licensed premises and events. You will learn how to monitor customer behaviour and be equipped to quell any trouble before it starts.
Train With Regal Security & Industry Training
Regal Security offer the very best security services training in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast. Our security courses are of the highest quality and nationally recognised training. All our instructors are highly skilled and trained security professionals who don’t just teach the industry: They have all worked in this industry.
Along with Certificates II & III in Security Operations, we offer a vast array of exceptional programs and courses in the security industry.
For more detailed information, be sure to visit the program and course section of our website.