Program/Course Pre-Requisite: Student Support Services and Assistance
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 provide pre-requisite and entry requirements for each program and course detailed on their webpage information, and also on the Form page: Enrolment & Participation conditions section, to ensure AQF level II and III learning ability; QLD security, P.I and weapons safety licence requirements and program participation ability is met and supported.
Pre-Requisite: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, and ability to meet licence application and funded program requirements.
- QLD Security Licence Application conditions
- QLD Security and Private Investigator Licence Application Form
- QLD Security Weapons Licence Category C, E and H Conditions and Application Form
- QLD Firearms Safety - Minors Licence conditions and Application Form
- QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Program eligibility and FAQs
Before completing the enrolment process, where additional support is identified from LLN responses in the Program/Course Portfolio Kit, alternative support services are available to meet program licence application and program/course participation ability.
The following support services are available, dependant on eligibility requirements, where a qualified Regal Security and Industry Training representative is able to assist in alternative pre-program learning options, before completing program/course enrolment process.
Employment services and jobs
- Find government and non-government services that help Australians into work, including employment programs and more, including JobActive Employment Services provider search in QLD
Full information available on: http://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/jobs-and-workplace/employment-services-and-jobs
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program participants:
The Australian Government offers 3 programs to support adults with the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills:
- Workplace English Language and Literacy Program ( http://www.innovation.gov.au/Skills/LiteracyAndNumeracy/WorkplaceEnglishLanguageAndLiteracy/Pages/default.aspx )—funding is available for combined language, literacy and vocational training.
- Skills for Education and Employment Program ( http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/skills-for-education-and-employment )—provides training for eligible people whose skills are below the level considered necessary to secure sustainable employment or pursue further education and training.
- Adult Migrant English Program ( http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/help-with-english/amep/ )—provides free English language courses to eligible migrants and humanitarian entrants.
Full information available on: https://www.qld.gov.au/education/training-orgs/pages/student